Are you looking for roof replacement in the greater Dallas TX area? SPC Construction and Roofing is a premier roofing service company that can assist businesses and homeowners alike in replacing worn and damaged roofing. We take an approach to our service that focuses on preventing future roofing issues.
Residential and Commercial Roofing Options
For roof replacement in Fort Worth and the greater DFW TX area, you have plenty of options to choose from. SPC offers a variety of roof material options, including the following.
- Asphalt: This is traditionally the shingles you see on homes. They are affordable but don’t have the lasting power of some other types of roofing. Lifespan is 5 to 10 years.
- Wood Shake: A wood shingle roof offers a nice aesthetic, and it does last longer than asphalt at around 25 years.
- Tile Slate Roof: Slate roofs are extremely durable. They are beautiful and can last 100 years. With proper maintenance, this is the most affordable long-term option.
- Metal Roof: Metal roofs are becoming steadily popular. With proper maintenance, they can last anywhere from 40 to 70 years.
- PVC: PVC roofing is like TPO in that it’s a thermoplastic membrane. But the differences are not negligible. Learn more about PVC roofing.
- TPO: TPO or thermoplastic polyolefin is a reflective roof membrane composed of a type of rubber.
- Modified Bitumen: This is a common, low-cost membrane roofing alternative to PVC and TPO. It lasts 10-15 years.
- Flat Metal Roofing: Flat metal roofing is becoming steadily popular. They are often made of steel and coated with a paint finish.
Damage Control: How SPC Can Help
Ready to replace your damaged roof? Call SPC roofing service to help. If you have an insurance claim because of storm damage or flooding, our customer service team will work with you to get you the best roofing for your budget.